A Focus on Quality Construction
June 8, 2016
At Abele Builders, building a quality home is an integral part of our company. We are confident that our subcontractors are some of the best in the business and the materials we use are second to none. While we are committed to delivering your home on time and on budget, quality is something that is never compromised. We understand that purchasing a home is a significant investment and it is important that you feel confident with the product you are receiving. We’ve compiled a list of our standout features below.
Some of our generous interior standard features include:
- Granite countertops with a 4’’ backsplash
- 2 ¼ ‘’ pre-finished oak hardwood
- 9’’ ceilings on the first floor
- Heatilator gas fireplace with painted mantle, tile surround and hearth
- Stainless steel appliances
Exterior standard features:
- Owens Corning Duration Lifetime Architectural Roof Shingles
- Maintenance-free vinyl siding
- PlyGem stone veneer
- Andersen Silverline double hung windows
- Lawn sprinkler system
As aforementioned, using quality products is a critical part of who we are. Below are a few of our notable construction features.
- 2×6 walls, 16’’ on center with R-21 fiberglass insulation
- R38 insulation in ceilings
- 50-gallon hot water heater
- TJI engineered silent floor system
- Therma-Tru exterior doors
Abele Builders’ mission as a home builder is to provide our customers with a product they can trust. We strive to be honest, upfront and direct with all of our materials used and do not believe in cutting corners. If you are interested in learning more about Abele Builders and our quality construction, please call (518) 373-9613.